INTJ - My version, just for fun….
Strength of my tendencies:
- Introverted ~ 78% - very expressed introvert
- Intuitive ~ 75% - distinctively expressed intuitive personality
- Thinking ~ 1% - slightly expressed thinking personality
- Judging ~ 11% - slightly expressed judging personality
INTJs are rare, comprising no more than one to two percent of the population, and they are rarely encountered outside their office, factory, school, or laboratory.
- clothedinsky.tumblr.com = welcome to my laboratory
- Idea orientated
“You’re an ideas man Dale!”
- Anything is possible, everything is negotiable
…like, you are negotiable if you don’t stop silhouetting yourself in the light of those possibilities
- Whatever the outer circumstances, INTJs are ever perceiving inner pattern-forms and using real-world materials to operationalize them.
Yeah, I can see your soul
- INTJs see what might be and say “Why not?!”
It’s really just because I hate having to have a job
- Paradoxes, antinomies, and other contradictory phenomena aptly express these intuitors’ amusement at those whom they feel may be taking a particular view of reality too seriously.
Wanna read Lewis Carroll with me? I need it so I don’t kill myself…
- INTJs enjoy developing unique solutions to complex problems.
“Are you using that huge ball of knotted string?!?”
- Thinking in this auxiliary role is a workhorse.
…and I work it HARD
- As they come to light, Thinking tends, protects, affirms and directs Intuition’s offspring, fully equipping them for fulfilling and useful lives.
My little pretties!
- A faithful pedagogue, Thinking argues not so much on its own behalf, but in defense of its charges.
I’ve a horrible case of introverted & extroverted devils advocate
- Feeling has a modest inner room, two doors down, it doesn’t get out much
- Lends its influence on behalf of causes which are Good and Worthy and Humane.
Gandalf is, apparently, an INTJ
- We may catch a glimpse of it in the unspoken attitude of good will, or the gracious smile or nod.
That’s all you get muthafucka, don’t get greedy
- Feeling in this type, its unseen balance to Thinking, is a cardinal dimension in the full measure of the INTJ’s soul.
I’m really quite caring :)
- Sensing serves with a good will, or not at all.
I really just want everybody’s lives to be beautiful
- INTJs sweat the details or, at times, omit them.
This is really annoying to loved ones, but not my most annoying trait
- Sensing’s extroverted attitude is evident in this type’s bent to savor sensations rather than to merely categorize them.
I can do a complete analysis of my cake and eat it too, right?
- Indiscretions of indulgence are likely an expression of the unconscious vengeance of the inferior.
Oh… sometimes I get a little lost in pleasure
Portrait of a Mastermind:
INTJs may appear to project an aura of “definiteness”, of self-confidence. This self-confidence, sometimes mistaken for simple arrogance by the less decisive, is actually of a very specific rather than a general nature; its source lies in the specialized knowledge systems that most INTJs start building at an early age.
- No, it’s really because you are an idiot and I’ve been here for years waiting for you to catch up
INTJs are perfectionists, with a seemingly endless capacity for improving upon anything that takes their interest. What prevents them from becoming chronically bogged down in this pursuit of perfection is the pragmatism so characteristic of the type: INTJs apply (often ruthlessly) the criterion “Does it work?” to everything from their own research efforts to the prevailing social norms. This in turn produces an unusual independence of mind, freeing the INTJ from the constraints of authority, convention, or sentiment for its own sake.
- Cut through everything! Life is always improving on life. I just see things more clearly… and I’m fucking crazy, so what does that say??
INTJs are known as the “Systems Builders” because they possess the unusual trait combination of imagination and reliability. Whatever system an INTJ happens to be working on is the equivalent of a moral cause; both perfectionism and disregard for authority may come into play, as INTJs can be unsparing of both themselves and the others on the project.
Anyone considered to be “slacking” will lose their respect, and will generally be made aware of this; INTJs have also been known to take it upon themselves to implement critical decisions without consulting their supervisors or co-workers.
On the other hand, they do tend to be scrupulous and even-handed about recognizing the individual contributions that have gone into a project.
- Credit where credit is due
Have a gift for seizing opportunities which others might not even notice.
- Snooze you loose (btw, WAKE UP! You’re dreams are fucking up my life)
Many also find it useful to learn to simulate some degree of surface conformism in order to mask their inherent unconventionality.
- As She said, the crazy people to be feared most are the ones who at first appear normal.
Personal relationships, particularly romantic ones, can be the INTJ’s Achilles heel.
- ENDLESS SIGH!?
While they are capable of caring deeply for others, usually a select few, and are willing to spend a great deal of time and effort on a relationship, the knowledge and self-confidence that make them so successful in other areas can suddenly abandon or mislead them in interpersonal situations.
- Yeah… I’m totally fucked here, anybody who even thinks about being my friend should know this.
Many INTJs do not readily grasp the social rituals; for instance, they tend to have little patience and less understanding of such things as small talk and flirtation.
- I have no idea…. how to… what’s??? gah… your infuriating…
INTJs are usually extremely private people, and can often be naturally impassive as well, which makes them easy to misread and misunderstand.
- Stay the fuck away from me!… Why doesn’t anybody understand me??? I feel so lonely and unloved…
Perhaps the most fundamental problem, however, is that INTJs really want people to make sense.
- You mean some people don’t care about making sense!? What the fucks wrong with THEM?
A peculiar naivete’
INTJ expect inexhaustible reasonability and directness.
- and… why not?
Although they are highly capable leaders, they are not at all eager to take command, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once they take charge, however, they are thoroughgoing pragmatists.
- Anything worth doing is worth doing yourself
Efficiency is indispensable and if they encounter inefficiency — any waste of human and material resources — they are quick to realign operations. Their aim is always maximum efficiency.
- This drives me nuts… how to pack the dishes, exit my car, let alone our fucking society and all the morons who fuck everything up every fucking second of the day… What I really want is just more time for fun, pleasure, sleep. The good stuff, for everybody! Lets get the rest out of they way as quickly and with as little effort as possible.
Do not feel bound by established rules and procedures. Traditional authority does not impress them, nor do slogans or catchwords.
- See above; ie. morons, rules made by and for
Work long and hard and are dedicated in their pursuit of goals.
- I’m always working, even when I’m resting, seriously.
Problem-solving is highly stimulating
- Please… give me all the problems, I beg you. Do I need to get on my knees?
Who love responding to tangled systems that require careful sorting out.
- “Are you sure you’re not using that ball of string??”
Ordinarily, they verbalize the positive and avoid comments of a negative nature; interested in moving an organization forward than dwelling on mistakes of the past.
- Past is already dead, let it go… what’s right here, right now? Where do you want to be next?
Tend to be definite and self-confident
- At the same time I might not say anything to you for hrs, it’s different from extroverted confidence. I’m very sure of what I don’t know…
Having usually developed a very strong will.
- Ahh, celibacy just for fun, just to prove I can do it, no wet dreams, no nothing for 6 months, could have been six years, but point made, experiment over… oh and I couldn’t find a girlfriend -see social issues. (Findings = don’t bother)
They can hardly rest until they have things settled and decided.
- Now I’m not going to able to sleep for hours…
Before they decide anything, they must do the research, are highly theoretical and they insist on looking at all available data before they embrace an idea, and they are suspicious of any statement that is not checked against reality.
- About EVERYTHING, especially reality.
1 year ago · 6 notes